In case you live in the USA and you are trying to do a Western Union money transfer to India then this post will save you a lot of time googling on the topic.
Before getting into the nitty-gritty of the topic, let’s make some findings.
Table of Contents
How To Transfer Money From USA To India Through Western Union
Simply follow these instructions below to initiate an online money transfer to India:
- Sign in to your Western Union account or create a new one and confirm it for free.
- Hit “Send now” to initiate your money transfer to India.
- Enter “India” as the destination and enter the desired amount.
- You may check average transfer times while you pick your options.
- Select “Bank account” and pick an existing recipient or create a new one.
- Use a debit or credit card to pay for the money transfer.
- Check your email for a tracking number (MTCN)
- Give your recipient in India the MTCN to track the transfer.
Western Union Money Transfer To India
There are 3 ways to do Western Union money transfer to India from the US:
- In person by showing up at an agent location closer to you
- Through the Western Union Website by creating a profile
- Via the Western Union app
Western Union Money Transfer To India New Account discount
In the event you need a new account of transfer money to India through Western Union, this promotional link may be very helpful. Click here to sign up now.
Western Union Money Transfer To India Limit
Western Union USA clearly mentioned on its website:
You can send up to $50,000 directly to an Indian bank account from your US account.Western Union
So, if you have a US bank account, you can transfer up to $50,000 to an Indian bank account. The ICICI, the State Bank of India, and the HDFCare just a few of the banks in India to which you may send money.
Western Union Money Transfer To India From USA
In order to send money from the United States to India via Western Union, the following are your three options: 1. by showing up in person at an agent’s location that is closer to your area; 2. by signing up for an account on the Western Union website, and 3. by using the Western Union app.
Western Union Money Transfer To India From USA Charges
If you need to know how much Western Union will charge you to send money to India, all you have to do is to use this price estimator tool .
When using a credit card, you may be subject to a cash advance fee as well as interest charges from the card-issuer. Make use a debit card or check out alternative payment options to minimize or lessen these costs.
Western Union Money Transfer To India Rate Today
The estimated exchange rates and charges, as well as the payout methods and payments, are all evaluations that are prone to revision. To know the actual rates follow these steps:
- Go to the Western Union USD to Indian Rupee Converter page
- Input the actual amount to send
- Tap/click the Send Money button
Rate Of Western Union Money Transfer To India
As mentioned above exchange rates, fees, and payout methods are all subject to alteration. Steps to determine real rates:
- Use the Western Union USD to Indian Rupee Converter
- Enter the sending amount
- Hit Send Money to get the real rate
Western Union Money Transfer To India Fees
If you wish to send money to India using a credit card, you should be aware that the card issuer might charge you both a cash advance fee and interest if the transaction is considered a cash advance.
If you want to limit or cut down on these charges, look into various payment alternatives or try paying with a debit card.
Remember to use the price estimator tool, to know how much you will be paying.
Western Union Money Transfer To India Bank Account
To get started with an online money transfer to India, just follow the guidelines that are provided below:
- You may validate your new or existing Western Union account for free by signing in to your existing account or creating a new one.
- To begin the process of sending money to India, click the “Send now” button.
- In the “Destination” field, enter “India,” and in the “Amount” field, enter the right amount.
- While you are considering your alternatives, you might review the typical transfer times.
- Choose “Bank account,” then either select a recipient from your list of saved accounts or create a new one.
- Paying for the money transfer may be done using either a debit or credit card.
- Check your email for a tracking number (MTCN).
- Send the MTCN to the person in India who will be receiving the money so that they can monitor it.